Week 39 Retrospective & Week 40 Outlook 2021
Week 39 Retrospective
Busy, busy, busy. I started the week with a plan. It was a week full of all kinds of interactions beyond the Slack window and I ended it with a great feeling of many doors opening.
- Back to School - I visited my children's school and learned about their daily process. I definitely miss the classroom environment.
- Project delivery - I delivered one of the major last projects for my client, I assumed ownership of it after my colleague's contract expired. It was a good delivery, no major issues.
- Dependency hell - changes to the back end of one of our systems required changes on the integration calls, just a configuration change, but it was not communicated to the team. Resolved it, good to go.
- Injury - Haglund’s Deformity and Chronic Achilles Tendonitis - less pain this week, able to visit a client.
- Client and potential client meetings all went well for me. Interesting and substantive work at each. Prompting me to finish my AWS certification path.
- Had a colleague team meeting to discuss client calls. It was a good way to hear different points of view, 10,000 down to 1 inch (figuratively) ideas.
- Roll20 MarkUn2 Damien has a secret mission, shhh.
Week 40 Outlook
- Project - consolidate ECOM flow steps
- New Appliance install
- AWS Certification Class
- SJSL Jim Miller Cup Event Setup
- CPEs from CodeRed
- Project for SJSL -> Schedule Manager
- Project for SJSL -> SJS1
- Wednesday Night Gaming
- Home fixes - new blinds, nail punch
Ру́сский WOTDs this week
- хохота́ть/захохота́ть: to laugh out loud
- краси́вый: beautiful
- беспла́тный: free
- а́нгел: angel
- го́рько: bitterly
- шк сожале́нию: unfortunately
- и́мя: name